Points will awarded as follows
CLASS 1st 2nd 3rd
1, 37 and 196 12 8 4
All other classes 3 2 1
CLASS 1st 2nd 3rd
1, 37, 195 and 196 £2.00 £1.00 £0.50
All other classes £1.00 £0.50 £0.25
Best Front Garden £3.00 £2.00 £1.00
ENGLISH CUP, Most Points in Classes 1 to 73 - £25.00
NICHOLS Rose Bowl, Most Points in Classes 51 to 86 - £25.00
Freeman Sheild, Most Points in Classes 90 to 123 - £25.00
Community Floral Display Classes 87 - £25.00
- The Marquee will be open for staging at 08:00, on the day of the show.Exhibits must be staged before 10:00. Judging will commence promptly at 10:00. Stewards are willing to provide assistance and advice to exhibitors, if required, between 08:00 and 10:00.
- Marquee will be open for general viewing from 13:30hrs until 16:15hrs. Exhibitors may recover their exhibits After 16:30hrs.
- It is hoped that exhibitors will allow their exhibits to be sold by auction for the benefit of the Show funds. If you do not wish them to be sold, please remove them, but not before 16:30. Items not recovered by 17:00hrs will be auctioned unless labelled otherwise.
- Classes 90 to 123 inclusive and Class 196 are open to children who have not attained the age of 16 years on the date of the show.
- All exhibits must be the bona fide property of and have been grown, made or collected by the exhibitor. For classes 81 to 87, 91 and170, flowers may be bought.
- Entrance fees are free for classes 90 to 123, 195 and 196, 20p for all other classes.
- Entries must reach – Barbara Down 9 Hawksdown view, Axmouth, Wednesday 25th July, with entry fees, except classes 195 & 196 by Wednesday 18th July.
- Judges may withhold a prize at their discretion or give an award according to the merits of the exhibit and their decision will be final.
- The Committee will take reasonable care of exhibits etc. but will not hold themselves responsible for any loss or damage to same.
- Exhibitors may enter no more than two entries per class.
- Exhibits must NOT have been shown in Axmouth Village Show before.
- The Committee reserve the right to inspect the garden of an exhibitor (Classes 1 to 79).
- The decision of the Judges will be final but, any protest relating to misrepresentation or any breach of the Rules, should be made in writing not later than 15:30 on the day of the Show and should be handed to the Show Coordinator who can exercise discretion and make any further decisions.